"Pneumonia is the most common cause of infection-related death in the USA"
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- ⚕️Easily measure the oxygen levels in your blood, without needles.
- 😷Acceptable range for those without a respiratory disease is between 95 and 99%.
- 🚑Use OxyMeter Pro as an early warning signal for pneumonia and respiratory disease.
- ✌️Take multiple readings per day and give yourself peace of mind.
What is Pulse Oximetry?
Pulse oximetry by the OxyMeter Pro, is a simple, painless and fast test that measures the current oxygen levels (aka oxygen saturation) in your blood.
Pulse oximetry is also used to check the health of a person with any condition that affects blood oxygen levels, such as pneumonia, asthma, lung cancer and many more.
What is the safe range for my oxygen saturation?
Experts tend to agree that the 95 to 99% is the acceptable range for those without an existing respiratory condition. A comprehensive 2002 study titled "Utility of pulse oximetry in diagnosing pneumonia"* concluded that if blood oxygen saturation levels fall more than 3% from your typical baseline AND under 94% in total it would be strongly indicative of pneumonia.
Small and Powerful Design
The OxyMeter Pro is durable, lightweight, and compact. Designed to be portable so you can take it with you on the go. From sport enthusiasts to the health conscious, obtain SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go.
Bright LED Screen
Large and bright clear numbers make the OxyMeter Pro ideal for this with impaired vision. Audio cues are given to alert you to an accurate reading.
Our Customer Promises
- 🇺🇸We ship from the USA.
- 😊Real people, real support.
- 💳We accept all major credit cards.
- ⏱️30 day 'customer always satisfied' guarantee.
The Oximeter Pro is an educational tool that does not replace the need for a professional medical opinion.